Sunday, March 10, 2013

♡ H&M/Forever 21 Haul ♡

Hi guys! This past Saturday I went shopping with my mom and sister and we got so many steals! I thought I'd just post some quick pics of what we got!
(Sorry in advance for the quality of the pictures!)

♡ What I Got ♡

Army green muscle tee, bright pink trousers and Fashion Now book-H&M
Light blue nail polish-Forever 21
(I'm thinking of making a post with outfits including the items I purchased so keep an eye out!♡)

Okay so the book was a really random purchase but I've been wanting to get some fashion related books to display in my room/use for inspiration for a while now so when I saw this one at H&M for 3 dollars I couldn't resist!


The pictures are truly stunning!

♡ What My Sister Got ♡

Jaws tank top, blue plus necklace and wishbone studs-Forever 21
Blue wrap bracelet and rings-H&M


I love everything my sister got yesterday!

P.s. Sorry again for the quality these were taken from my iPhone :c Expect better pictures in the future!
Thank-you for reading!
xoxo Mounique

No comments:

Post a Comment